If you are looking for a professional training award, this is it. The Level 3 Award in Education and Training (formally known as PTLLS) is suitable for people who:
· Teach in the lifelong learning sector or
· Are seeking career progression within their area of work
· Want to teach people working towards recognised qualifications including NVQs or
· Are working to work towards ATLS/QTLS/DTLLS status or
· Teach on a one to one-to-one or group basis or
· Teach either private or non-publicly funded courses or
· Intend to be trainers in industry, commerce or the post-16 sector
Our unique training is suitable for training employees in industries such as, but not limited to:
The Level 3 Award in Education and Training is a knowledge-based introduction to teaching and/or training which has no teaching practice requirement. The award covers the knowledge and skills required by teachers/trainers in the further education and training skills sector.
Only available as an In-House course for your employees, held at your premises. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
All handouts with underpinning knowledge, Telephone help-line, City & Guilds Certification and Registration and Assessment
The award covers the knowledge and skills required by teachers in the further education and skills sector, such as:
Please contact us for your free quotation
Course duration: 30 hours contact (Course attendance) & Approx 30 hours of additional study/ assignments
Assessment: one practical 30 minute teaching session which you will prepare and deliver, and two written assignments. You will also keep a reflective learning journal during the training.
Ofqual accredited: Yes
Please also see our Frequently Asked Questions
Web Design Northampton by New Edge
Ⓒ Copyright NTS Training 2019